Are you one of the lucky people who has tickets to see Arcade Fire in Bushwick this weekend? I know $200 each isn’t enough to tempt you to sell your tickets on Stubhub, but how about trading your tickets for one of these incredible options on Craigslist?
1. Tickets to see Phish jam until you can’t take it anymore on Halloween in New Jersey.
2. A Fader Fort wristband that was originally free for people that RSVP’d.
3. You could trade your tickets for much less desired Little Dragon tickets.
4. How about a date with someone who recently lost their job?
5. Last but certainly not least, you could trade your tickets for a massage by a guy named Adam (strictly therapeutic unfortunately).
Need a ticket for the show? You could always go on a date with this guy, as long as you ‘aren’t creeped out’ by a man who works a lot.