It’s finally here! New Yorkers have had to endure an extended winter and now we can all emerge from hibernation into a couple days of weather in the high 70’s.
It’s going to be insanity.
– McCarren Park will turn into burning man on Saturday.
– People will probably stand in a 45-minute line just to get into Union Pool tonight.
– Of course we can only hope that Red Subaru Man will be driving around the neighborhood and performing to all within earshot.
– Empanada Man will be walking around and slinging his wares.
Here’s our list of places to drink outdoors. The only update is Brooklyn Barge is not yet open for the season.
– Elsewhere has shows featuring Yellow Days, The Gories, Barclay Crenshaw and many more.
– The Brooklyn Expo Center has a wine festival this weekend.
– Knitting Factory has a Justice themed dance party as well shows by Young Galaxy and The Nth Power.
– Smorgasburg is back open for the season.
– Khruangbin has two shows at Music Hall of Williamsburg.
– Brisket King is on Sunday.
– Ty Segall is at Brooklyn Steel.
– There’s a 90’s cover band at Brooklyn Bowl.
– You can head to Brooklyn Night Bazaar for some Karaoke or to check out shows like Polish rapper Don Guralesko.
– Ok here’s a pro tip. If you are the kind of person who really really really wants to go to Union Pool tonight, you could try buying a ticket to the Pink Mexico show there tonight (or Tristen tomorrow) and see if the bouncer lets you skip the line.
What else is going on this weekend? Comment below.