An all-hands fire broke out tonight at 35 Ingraham Street, home of taxidermy-n’-whiskey lair Alaska.
According to the FDNY, the fire was called in at 9:49 p.m. and took nearly an hour to be brought under control…. [The Red Cross] moved about four tenants from the apartment next door to a nearby hotel because of smoke damage. They estimated the rebuilding of Alaska could take months. ‘These kinds of fires are common — due to faulty wires, power surges, and overheating in the summer,” said the crew’s field director.