With the October opening fast approaching, Hotel Williamsburg has just launched their website. Among the higher end amenities suited for places like The Standard and Ace Hotel, the full-service “urban resort boutique hotel” will apparently also offer the following:
- Hotel suites with “in room, vintage-style record players and complimentary vinyl library”
- Pilar & Plough restaurant serving “New York neighborhood food”
- A lobby cafe serving coffee from “the oldest family-owned artisan coffee roasters in New York City”
- A private pool with poolside cabanas
- A classic cocktail lounge serving “artisan cocktails”
- A rooftop bar featuring a view of the Manhattan skyline
So if you’re willing to brave the onslaught of media hipster mockery to house your loved ones in local luxury instead of Times Square, Hotel Williamsburg is accepting reservations now.