The Universal Record Database (URDB) is holding another Appreciation Society here in New York tomorrow night, and they will be attempting to set a whole new slew of world records. Tickets are $5 (or free if you’re unemployed) and your face will probably hurt from laughing so hard.
Click through for a list of the ecords that will be attempted…and for tickets and more information, visit URDB.
* Todd Lamb – Tallest Drawing Of A Midget
* Alexandra Young – Longest Flute Trill
* Kristen and Eddie – Most Times Unzipping Someone Else’s Pants In One Minute
* Julia Kaganskiy – Fastest Time To Cry
* Lev Kushner – Most Pepperidge Farms Goldish Chicken Pecked Off A Table In One Minute
* Andrea D’Attanasio and Phil Covitz – Most Tandem Single Rope Jumps During The Duration Of “It’s Tricky”
* Ali Lapinsky – Most Tootsie Rolls Eaten In One Minute
* Guy Harper and Hunter Duncan – Most High Fives While An Audience Recites The Pledge Of Allegiance
* Chris Farber – Fastest Time To Name Every Olympic Race Michael Phelps Has Competed In And Where He Placed (Farber will try and atone for his error made at last month’s event)