Two dogs in the past week have been zapped by electricity flowing through the sidewalks in front of 335 Union Avenue, due to a landlord’s faulty wiring job.
Yesterday morning 80-year-old Matthew Voto asked a friend to take his 7-year-old dog Princess for a walk in his East Williamsburg neighborhood, and the poor pup was shocked right there on the sidewalk of 335 Union Avenue. Voto said his friend “ran up, he said your dog got sort of electrocuted, something went wrong.”
Don’t be another Princess! Keep your dogs off Union (for now).